Information for visitorsThe Thermen am Viehmarkt
The Thermen am Viehmarkt
Tel. +49 (0)651-9774214
Local public transport/bus: From the main railway station in Trier you can get to the Thermen am Viehmarkt with the following bus lines:
- Line 3, towards Feyen, Grafschaft
- Line 13, towards Karl-Marx-Haus
Bus stop: Karl-Marx-Haus; from here it is approximately 250 m on foot to Viehmarktplatz. The Karl-Marx-Haus bus stop can also be reached via bus lines 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 15 and 16.
- Line 3, towards Igel
- Line 13, towards Karl-Marx-Hause
Bus stop: Rathaus/Stadttheater; from here it is approximately 250m on foot to Viehmarktplatz. The Rathaus/Stadttheater bus stop can also be reached via bus lines 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 15 and 16. Information is available at: www.vrt-info.de
By rail to Trier Hauptbahnhof (main railway station). From here you can get to the Thermen am Viehmarkt with the appropriate buses.
- Europahalle underground car park (100 m)
- Rathaus car park (150 m)
- 5-6 chargeable parking spaces along the street Weberbach (near the Konstantin-Basilika) (400 m)
- 20 chargeable parking spaces in the Kaiserthermen coach park (450 m)