Information for visitorsThe Barbarathermen
Tel. +49 (0) 651 4608965
Local public transport/bus: From the main railway station you can reach the Barbarathermen with the following bus lines:
- Line 3, towards Feyen, Grafschaft
Bus stop: Südallee/Kaiserstraße; from here it is approximately 300 m on foot to the Barbarathermen. The Südallee/Kaiserstraße bus stop can also be reached via bus lines 1, 3, 5, 87, 8, 15 and 16.
Bus stop: Barbarathermen The Barbarathermen bus stop can also be reached by bus lines 1 and 10.
Bus stop: Karl-Marx-Haus; from here it is approximately 300 m on foot to the Barbarathermen. The Karl-Marx-Haus bus stop can also be reached via bus lines 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 15 and 16.
Information is available at: www.vrt-info.de
By rail to Trier Hauptbahnhof (main railway station). From here you can get to the Barbarathermen by bus.
Car parking is available at:
- the car park in Lorenz-Kellner-Straße (200 m)
- the Rathaus car park (300 m).
- the car park in Speestraße (400 m).
- 20 chargeable parking spaces in the Kaiserthermen coach park (800 m).
- 5-6 chargeable parking spaces along the street Weberbach (near the Konstantin-Basilika) (1.0 km).