Information for visitorsThe Rheinisches Landesmuseum Trier
The Rheinisches Landesmuseum
Weimarer Allee 1
Telefon +49(0)651 9774-0
Local public transport/bus: From Trier Hauptbahnhof (main railway station) you can get to the Landesmuseum with the following bus line:
- Line 2, Richtung Heiligkreuz
Bus stop: Mustorstraße; from here it is approximately 400 m on foot to the Rheinisches Landesmuseum.
The Landesmuseum can also be reached from the Kaiserthermen bus stop, which is approximately 400 m away on foot. This bus stop can also be reached via bus lines 2, 6, 7, 8. 10, 16 and 30.
By rail to Trier Hauptbahnhof (main railway station). From there you can get to the Rheinisches Landesmuseum by bus (see above):
- Palastgarten car park (200 m)
- Basilika underground car park (300 m)
- Konstantinplatz car park (350 m)
- 5-6 chargeable parking spaces along the street Weberbach (near the Konstantin-Basilika) (250 m)
- 20 chargeable parking spaces in the Kaiserthermen coach park (300 m)